Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Caravan of 4x4s Carapateira West Coast Portugal

Mojo

Country Flag
hong_kong
Just seeing if anyone on the forum knew of this UK plated 4x4 group I passed today near the west coast beach of Carapateira in Portugal. There was nobody in them, perhaps they had all walked down to the beach. Lead vehicle was a Landcruiser...the rest mainly LRs with one stickered as Surrey 4x4 Response.
IMG-20150930-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20150930-WA0007.jpg

Yup, that's pete and Jo, leading an Atlas Overland trip. In his new Troopy

Went with them to Iceland in July.
Following their Portugal trip on Facebook

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yup, that's pete and Jo, leading an Atlas Overland trip. In his Troopy

Sensible chap, stay out in front in case bits drop off or they break down, slick oil, that sort of thing…[emoji6]

Hi Charlie,
Yes, that was us! En route to Cabo Sao Vicente. We'd gone for a stroll down to the cliffs.
Sorry we missed you.
We'll be taking the group back to Santander tomorrow and then picking up our second group. Then we've got our final tour of the season to Morocco. First desert trip with the new truck!

Happy trails,

Peter

Keep your eye out for us Peter. A convoy of Cruisers in full flight shouldn't be too hard to spot! Mind you we're going to be best part of two days behind you

Hi Chris,
We're heading to Santander to meet the 1730 arrival on Saturday 17th. Which ferry are you on?
Peter

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ahh, in that case were actually two weeks in FRONT of you. When you said 'then we've got our final tour ...' I took that to mean immediately.

Ahh, confusion reigns!
We're in Santander on the 17th to meet our Morocco group, but we're in Santander this Saturday 3rd to meet our next Portuguese group off the 1730 ferry.
Clear as mud!
Peterf

Ahh, confusion reigns!
We're in Santander on the 17th to meet our Morocco group, but we're in Santander this Saturday 3rd to meet our next Portuguese group off the 1730 ferry.
Clear as mud!
Peter

Nice truck Pete, I hope you and Jo are keeping well. Safe travels to all who are off having fun (very envious!).

Ahh, confusion reigns!
Clear as mud!
Peter

Well may well see you Pete, that's the ferry we are on

Back