Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Landcruiser 80 overhead console/Altimeter/Compass

hopeless wanderer

Country Flag
england
Hi folks

I have a BROWNY coloured overhead altimeter/compass unit with two suede effect short sunvisors to fit an 80.

I bought them before realising I have an aftermarket sunroof so it isn't any good to me.

It comes with a spare altimeter compass unit ( I pulled two in case one didn't work)

I saw one on Ebay go for around 100 quid plus 12 quid postage recently, Just throw some money at me by PM or any bits you may wanna offer as a swap.

If you're mad enough to try and get the thing working i MIGHT be able to pull the sensor thats in the middle of the headliner next time i'm in NZ (assuming the cruiser is still there)

Attachments

• altimeter.jpg
    altimeter.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 98
Will that fit with the factory sunroof?

It fits with my factory sunroof. [emoji4]

I was thinking about pulling the internals out and fitting my CB in there but after having a look at the depth of the CB I don't think there would be enough room so I'll give it a miss.

Still available?? Or did I snooze through it all?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yeah Gary

It's still available. Let me know if you want it actually working and ill try and scavenge the sensor unit. I repeat its not the colour shown in the photo its more of a beige/brown.

I think the whole console is wasted on an altimeter & Compass but 3 analogue gauges would look great and be functional too.

Back