Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Landcruiser Coloardo VX 2000 X

If it was a manual I'd be very tempted with yours, very nice :D

Hi Joe, good luck with the sale, just a question, does it have cruise control? BTW the meeting the other night wasn't fruitful :cry:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I've just seen your ad Joe, I didn't know it wasn't D4D. I just wondered if Collies had CC. £12K and wasn't budging.Still I've bought something else now.

I've just seen your ad Joe, I didn't know it wasn't D4D. I just wondered if Collies had CC. £12K and wasn't budging.Still I've bought something else now.

£12k is a fair chunk but somebody will probably pay that for the extremely low miles on it.

£12k is a fair chunk but somebody will probably pay that for the extremely low miles on it.

Maybe, but you could get a lot newer 120 with reasonable miles on it, condition was topside and interior 9, underneath 6. 10 winters worth of salt, straight in the garage and never washed once underneath was taken its toll, original Dunlop GT's with about 3mm and a bent sidestep ?? Definitely trading on the fact that its low mileage.:confusion-shrug:
I recon a £12k Amazon would be a lot better buy>

Is it not a 1KD engine in yours Joe which is basically a d4d that was put out before the d4d badge was invented by the marketing department . I ask because Helen's truck is a 2001 1kd and doesn't have a d4d badge on it anywhere . The 120 has a 2kd d4d and all the badges to go with it but a little web search suggested to me 1kd and 2kd are in fact the same engine ?

No mine is the last of the 1kzte 100% it was the early 2001 X reg that got the 1kd engine

Maybe, but you could get a lot newer 120 with reasonable miles on it, condition was topside and interior 9, underneath 6. 10 winters worth of salt, straight in the garage and never washed once underneath was taken its toll, original Dunlop GT's with about 3mm and a bent sidestep ?? Definitely trading on the fact that its low mileage.:confusion-shrug:
I recon a £12k Amazon would be a lot better buy>
A dark grey 120 i looked at with 66k miles was up for £12700 and that had heavily corroded alloys a bashed in back bumper, the passenger door that had a diy respray on it and generally tatty. that sold in the first week. i reckon it went for about 11/11.5k but yes your right at that money it gets into amazon money

Not me Joe. I've got an 03 with a 5 speeder that I am totally happy with. (no AHC):icon-biggrin:

Back