Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

BFG KO2's 15,000 mile report.

wobbly

Garage
Just been reading a review of the new KO2's on Expedition Portal.

At 15,000 miles he reckons they are a marvel - he swapped from KM2's, but reckons the KO2 is giving superior mud performance.

Its certainly a tyre I want to try, I thought my KM2's were great, and the only AT ive had before were GG's on my LJ78 - which are still tempting because of the price.

Interesting read. I wonder what next for the KM2 if the KO2 is that good :think:

Personally, I am going to wait until some full tests have been done, preferably a direct comparison: same vehicles; same terrain (mud); different tyres.

KM2's being phased out as well, i've seen pics of the new ones, same sidewall pattern as the KO2. Was suppost to be released end 2015, but looks like next year now

Found it..

image.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I've just spotted this on my quest for suppliers of the new AT...

I think that was the reason for the long delay in getting them in the UK, any purchased in UK would be after the recall ie new safe ones (I hope!)

I've just spotted this on my quest for suppliers of the new AT...

I don't know what constitutes extreme conditions but I've been running my KO2s at 6-8PSI in out current paddling pool conditions and no massive airloss. Although I suppose there's not much left in them at that point.

Tried driving into a field last week with 35PSI in them and managed a pretty impressive slide. Keep forgetting to check the ABS is really working somewhere safer than a field with a 10' sheer drop onto a very steep field at the bottom of it.slide.jpg

Back