Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New 120 Pics as promised

silvercruiser

Hello All

As promised some pics of the new (to me) 120 i give it a wash today but the weather wasn't good enough for polish.

IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0584.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

Loving that Blue, very nice indeed. So sliders and winch next, maybe a sexy little lift to follow :whistle:

No no it HAS to be a set of 35" extreme muds. Start as you mean to go on. No point prevaricating around the bush.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Loving that Blue, very nice indeed. So sliders and winch next, maybe a sexy little lift to follow :whistle:

Im afraid the all terrains are the only mod happening on this one. i like the way it drives and handles at the moment. im sure the suspension set up is a bit softer thatn the colorado over the bumps. buts seems to corner a bit better.

yes very nice but what is this "polish" you speak of?

It's the car cleaners these days, come over on the boat from a land in the east, got loads of them round here. Unusual for yours to not like the weather though G.o.b.

[emoji6]

Edit, not G.o.b. but Silvercruiser. Brain cell needs a recharge.

Last edited:
Very nice Joe, very nice indeed.

You'll have to give us (me mainly;-)) a review on how it compares with the 90 while it's still fresh in your mind.

It's the car cleaners these days, come over on the boat from a land in the east, got loads of them round here. Unusual for yours to not like the weather though G.o.b.

[emoji6]

Yeah lots of them round here and when im having a lazy day i use them.

Very nice Joe, very nice indeed.

You'll have to give us (me mainly;-)) a review on how it compares with the 90 while it's still fresh in your mind.

So far im really liking it.

PRO's
Its quieter in the cabin
quicker
better on fuel
the centre console is high enough to use as an arm rest
seems to have a bit more leg room in the middle row
doesnt have the retractable aeriel that ends up bent/snapped off if you offroad.
doesnt seem as harsh over the bumps
the lid on the centre console hasnt got a silly cup holder flap that snaps off.

Con's
it doesnt have a rear locker (unless you go for the LC3)
bit more plasticy on the exterior

Apart from that im really looking forward to my trip to the south of France in May.

Lovely bit of kit, shame the number plates are messed up.....:whistle:

Looks a nice truck. Especially in that colour. [emoji108]
May you have many happy years driving it.

Have you got to change your name to Bluecruiser now? [emoji4]

Back