Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

92 80, 94k miles, £6k

Have you bought it yet?

My only concern is the low miles... My thinking is that things need regular use to stop seizing up (water pump etc) may need replacing straight away. My preference is at least 10,000 miles per year, nearer 15 I'm happier with.

If I remember rightly this was someone's late fathers truck that he was trying to get rid of. It was up for about 3k before this dealer bought it. Think it had been sitting is a barn for a while if I remember rightly.

If I remember rightly this was someone's late fathers truck that he was trying to get rid of. It was up for about 3k before this dealer bought it. Think it had been sitting is a barn for a while if I remember rightly.
Would the mot history be helpful? Although this mot history seems to be a relatively modern thing.

Its MOT History

First registered in August 1992, its on-line MOT history states it has been MOT'd every year since 2005 and has covered around 800 miles since 2011.

Advisories include 'Rear near side sill corrosion", "Underbody surface corrosion" and "Oil leaks from the front swivel assemblies".

Have you bought it yet?

My only concern is the low miles... My thinking is that things need regular use to stop seizing up (water pump etc) may need replacing straight away. My preference is at least 10,000 miles per year, nearer 15 I'm happier with.

No not bought. its a good 4 hrs drive from me, so not even seen.

its an interesting proposition. As @baronj reports, its been atleast looked at every year sine 2005. there are a few advisories, the underbody one, to my limited knowledge, might be the most concerning of those. At £3k it would have been worth a day off from work and a trip up. At £6k, not so sure anymore. There have been some really nice trucks in that price range to have come through ( eg the one Crispin was looking at in liverpool ). But, its red, its an auto, and its not got a huge number of miles under the hood.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back