Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

105 series fuel line

bobs_105

Country Flag
australia
hi to all, I have a FZJ105 series can any one tell me how the "T" piece works that connects the sub and main tank connects to the fuel line to the engine? Does it have non return valves on the 2 entries and the exit.

Fuel line

I don't know if your still looking , but I have had some troubles with my 105 fuel system, after many hours of reading and countless petrol baths, I have discovered that the systems are to independent systems, each with a submersible fuel pump in the tanks, the two three way solenoids located above the rear axle are suction and fuel return , the lower three way , hoses attached by the red clips , are fuel from the pumps, , the three way above it , with power attached is the fuel return solenoid( so fuel will return to the tank it is being pumped from , behind the interior trim panel in the back left corner is the actual fuel pump change over solenoid , hope this helps
hi to all, I have a FZJ105 series can any one tell me how the "T" piece works that connects the sub and main tank connects to the fuel line to the engine? Does it have non return valves on the 2 entries and the exit.

Back