Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Dune

Dune

Country Flag
spain
Hi all:
I come from Spain. There also have a forum called hdjseries and address issues hdj 60, hdj 80, hdj 100 and 200. I'm in love 80 and I have a 24v with thorough preparation, but unobtrusive. I use it for everything and I do not like attention. I have known this forum, because I was looking for a sub-tank console and that it has a chapel gate.
I know you will ask me photos, but not how upload. Chemical and hope to be for you read your experiences.
Sorry for use google, it will not be worse if my English or google do ha ha

Well done with your English Dune, welcome to the forum!

looking forward to your experiences and of course photos. You may need to get your post count up to 15 before you can, so keep posting to get the count up. :thumbup:

Hi and welcome to the forum Dune, good to have you and as Clive says, once you have put up 15 posts the forum will open up more features including posting of photos. Good to see you're an 80 man, there's a few of us on here and it's good to welcome another. [emoji4]

Hello there dune! Well done mate:thumbup:

Hi Dune,
Welcome.
Where are you in Spain?

Regards

Bienvenido al mejor clube en el mundo..Landcruiser's Owners. Cuando tu puedes, monstra tu photos del 80 tuyo. Gustamos photos, muchissimos photos. Yo tambien tengo on 80 24v. Hasta luego.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome Dune.

Your English is fine. Look forward to the photos when you get sorted.

Chaple gate is a nice man. Sometimes lol

Good to have you here Dune, welcome to the club! Looking forward with your pics

Thank you very much. I´m from vasque country, from Bilbao, but now i´m living in ceuta. I´m teacher in a institute. I will writing sometimes. With the childrens i don´t have a lot of time.

Thank you for your welcome, and that´s my english, sorry ja ja

Back