Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

what do you reckon it's worth

No idea but I've put it on my watching list to find out.

Gotta be worth £5.50, that's for sure :whistle:

Now thats going to go for a pretty penny.

if only i had a nice big lock up.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It's got to be worth quite a bit, there's 20 vehicle sets of shockers for a start, they'd be easy to shift.

Anyway, it's up to £27 now, getting beyond my reach "already my boy". :lol:

£82 and climbing!

I would want to see provenance if i was thinking of bidding police give no refunds for stolen goods even if they were bought in good faith .

Last edited:
I would want to see provenance if i was thinking of bidding police give no refunds for stolen goods even if they were bought in good faith .

For sure. At some stage they came off the back of a lorry, legally or otherwise :lol:

You might find its just old stock from a dealer ship they wright old stock off after so long as it cost them more to store it and takes up too much room + they don't get to sell them as most folk go to euro parts ect on older motors,I've seen it happen at Citroen parts department and Suzuki.

Yep, I'd say the buyer had a bargain, as long as they have an outlet.

Yeah, someone got a great deal! Won't take much for them to make back there money and more....

I forget now, but when I looked at the part listing I'm sure there were over 80 shock absorbers for 80 series and hilux. Them alone should be worth 3-4 grand even at a discount.

I forget now, but when I looked at the part listing I'm sure there were over 80 shock absorbers for 80 series and hilux. Them alone should be worth 3-4 grand even at a discount.

loads of Hilux shocks for sure, I remember seeing.

Back