Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bomb alert!

:shock: what country was that in , i reckon the guy would be have to be genuinely suicidal to to try that in a lot of places !

:shock: what country was that in , i reckon the guy would be have to be genuinely suicidal to to try that in a lot of places !

Looks like the States, I'll have another look.

I can easily imagine the guy being lynched before he got to the end of the street in USA , we are more gentile in Britain so just a little GBH perhaps :lol: crazy bugger .

Here's another, but this one doesn't look staged.... and my guess this is Portugal...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Seen a few of theses on Facebook you've got to laugh.

play acting or what,they should be shot on sight.

Ironic how under British law (if he was caught doing it in Britain) this prankster would face a punishment that would destroy him .

Because he is not a terrorists or religious nut he would get no help at trial apart from the free legal aid allocated trainee solicitor meaning he would probably wind up in prison for a couple of years but , and its a big but , because he is not a terrorist or religious freak he would be thrown in with the general prison population and the consequences of that would be devastating .

It can't be SA no electric fences, bars on Windows and the wall are not tall enough..

Pretty funny.

Looks very much like Oz - couldn't see a number plate on a car clear enough to be sure though.

Not sure I see the humour in scaring people shitless, and I like a good practical joke as much as anyone else

Malaga Spain .

Scaring people shitless is funny but to do it by pretending to be a terrorist bomber is insane . Put yourself at the scene i am pretty sure if i witnessed that and he came running my way he would run into a right hook and then some .

Last edited:
Not sure I see the humour in scaring people shitless, and I like a good practical joke as much as anyone else

Agree there Mark, that's why I liked the first vid, which was clearly a spoof, not like the others.

I saw on Facebook where someone doing this got shot, didn't get killed just wounded. In the US where lots of people have concealed carry permits and more and more places are allowing open carry that type of prank could get someone hurt.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

That first vid is Australia , 3 Fwit brothers who get a kick out of getting cheap laughs at others grief , I would jail the Prcks .. cheers Mick

Back