Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1 kz-t surf engine parts needed

Bennyc

Country Flag
ireland
Hi
I doing a engine transplant on my lj78 and badly need a few parts to get the engine in.
Most important are

sump from a 1 kz surf (the one I have is a different shape for a 90 series) surf is the right shape and will bolt onto my 1 kz-te engine.

Oil pick up pipe

dip stick.

I have my old sump, pic up pipe and dip stick in return if needed

power steering pipes from a surf

Manual injector pump. Would be nice avoids me trying to hook up the ecu and more tuneable. Have the electronic pump if wanted in return.

Im in Southern Ireland and finding it very difficult to get the parts so don’t mind what ever postage is.

Hi Ben have you tried Partsouq or Amayama supplies. Partsoug helps by having diagrams of part & numbers so that can be used on Amayama and other sources.

Best of luck

Have you posted this request on a HiLux or Surf forum?

The manual pumps are as rare as hen's teeth because they give us a more tuneable engine .

Hi
I actually posted on hilux Surf forum so hopefully someone might come back to me. I’ll try the part numbers later today also. Fecken everything been exported to Africa means nothing in Ireland is left.

I've just looked on ebay uk for you and searched for "toyota hilux surf breaking" and there's quite a few listings in there.

Don't forget the engine side engine mounts too...

Good luck with the search! (also pretty bad that all has been exported from Ireland etc) :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi I now a man with a surf I think he looking for £ 650 for the car .

Hi tony.
I presume you are in the Uk? I’m located in west Ireland so buying a whole surf and transporting back here is not really an option yet unless I’m really stuck.

There are a coupe of breakers on eBay locates in the Uk I’m going to try them first. I was also looking through eBay and a seller had a brand new own sump from a 1 kd engine it’s a 3.0 d4d and by a bit research the blocks are the same on the 1 kz and the 1 kd so it should work. The picture it showes is as far as I can see the right shape to fit my lj. There is also a oil pick up pipe and eBay for a 1 kd engine which should also work. I could be completely wrong here which is why I’m asking but both items are fairly cheap.
Here a link to the add https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-GENU...-OIL-SUMP-METAL-PAN-12102-30020-/222801444039

Back