10% off ACTIVE 4X4 ADVENTURES!

Barrie Dunbar Nov 29, 2018

1. Barrie Dunbar

Barrie Dunbar New Member

Map
    Hi everyone,
    Barrie Dunbar here (previously Waypoint Tours) and, in an effort to address the Land Cruiser/Land Rover ratio on my ACTIVE 4X4 ADVENTURES, I would like to offer a 10% discount to all Land Cruiser Club members.
    These 4X4 tours follow the same fully catered format, with the added inclusion of outdoor adventure activities.
    Whether or not you intend booking a tour, feel free to give me a shout anytime to discuss this passion of ours.
    All the best for now,
    Barrie 07739 530124

Julian T and Chas like this.
  2. Chris

Chris Super Moderator Supporter I am in europe

Garage:
    Map
    Barrie good to have you back. Thanks for this generous offer to our forum members. People are always looking for adventures; especially their first where they feel less sure about travel and borders etc.

3. Chas

Chas Well-Known Member Supporter I am in england

Garage:
    Map
    :text-+1: Wot he said, I know it's still November but :text-merryxmas: and a :text-happynewyear:

4. Barrie Dunbar

Barrie Dunbar New Member

Map
    Thanks guys, much appreciated.
    PS The hyperlink on the 'Land Cruiser' text is nothing to do with me. It leads to a product for sale on Amazon, but it's not me getting any commission! Apparently it's been inserted by something called VigLink. I don't know about these things, I just concentrate on providing good tours, and a lekker braai at the end of the day.

Chas likes this.
  5. Chris

Chris Super Moderator Supporter I am in europe

Garage:
    Map
    Food looks superb. Personally catering for myself is part of the adventure but I know those who want a holiday and can't be a****d to cook, in this sense it's a fantastic option

6. fbnss

fbnss Well-Known Member Supporter I am in england

Map
    One for @Trevor

Don't like the adverts? Become a supporter