Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

100 series 4.2 straight 6 v8

Ah, but what your forgetting is that “this model should not be confused with any other vehicle that is on the market today” so it likely is a 4.2 litre 6 cylinder straight 6 V8... and you are confused, not the seller :laughing-rolling:

:? unbelievable

Last time I made a joke about a seller’s advert on here (quite some time ago) I received a diatribe of abuse from him in a pm, swear words and threats, the lot, he even suggested “I know where you are” even though at that time I doubt if he’d have found me :lol:

Ah, but what your forgetting is that “this model should not be confused with any other vehicle that is on the market today” so it likely is a 4.2 litre 6 cylinder straight 6 V8... and you are confused, not the seller :laughing-rolling:

:? unbelievable

Last time I made a joke about a seller’s advert on here (quite some time ago) I received a diatribe of abuse from him in a pm, swear words and threats, the lot, he even suggested “I know where you are” even though at that time I doubt if he’d have found me :lol:
Nice people out there Clive…

I pinged him an email this morning.. pointing a few things out. He replied and was very apologetic. and has now changed the listing... He also let me know that it failed the MOT on bottom ball joints and tyres and was I still interested.. He seemed an alright bloke.... But it does remind me that car dealers give it all the big sell.when actually there just selling the electric seats, air con, one owner. air bags, pulls like a train, bullet proof, and on and on and on... When half the time they 'aint' got a clue what they are selling. To them its just a motor....... ps if it was a 4.2 6cyl straight 6 V8. Id have it..:thumbup:...OH! And for an extra £450 he would do the ball joints and bang a tyre on!!

Last edited:
If it’s good underneath it may well be worth a look. I think if it were me, I’d do the ball joints and put the tyre on even though £450 doesn’t sound far out. At least you’d know what joints went on it and what tyre.

With the corrections it reads as a genuine listing now.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
If it’s good underneath it may well be worth a look. I think if it were me, I’d do the ball joints and put the tyre on even though £450 doesn’t sound far out. At least you’d know what joints went on it and what tyre.

With the corrections it reads as a genuine listing now.
I cant seem to get any MOT History or DVLA info on that REG No.. Iv asked him if its on a private plate.. Typical its about a 4hr drive fro me... could be a cheap motor for someone.... GOV.UK DVLA says no details found for that REG... mmmmm! Might be that DVLA system is down at the mo

Last edited:
I cant seem to get any MOT History or DVLA info on that REG No.. Iv asked him if its on a private plate.. Typical its about a 4hr drive fro me... could be a cheap motor for someone.... GOV.UK DVLA says no details found for that REG... mmmmm! Might be that DVLA system is down at the mo

More like that number now is on retention.

Click on that link now and you get 'This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing'
an error? not just one I think.

Not the end of the world. Does it mention the R word anywhere?

Maybe a member nearby could cast their eye over it for you?

Back