Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

100 series gearbox info needed

Declan

Country Flag
ireland
Does anyone have a 100 series gearbox lying around that the could measure a few things up for me?

And can another confirm if the petrol v8’s and the diesel models have the same bellhousing bolt pattern? Thanks in advance

Yes, I do have a perfect 100 box lying on the floor in the unit. I also had a spare bell housing, but as you can get, I chucked it. It's different to the 80 for sure. Quite when I can measure it for you I can't say. The absolute physical earliest would be next Sunday

Does anyone have a 100 series gearbox lying around that the could measure a few things up for me?

And can another confirm if the petrol v8’s and the diesel models have the same bellhousing bolt pattern? Thanks in advance
Is this manual or auto? If an auto 5spd or 4spd?

Yes, I do have a perfect 100 box lying on the floor in the unit. I also had a spare bell housing, but as you can get, I chucked it. It's different to the 80 for sure. Quite when I can measure it for you I can't say. The absolute physical earliest would be next Sunday

I’m in no rush Chris! I’m just looking to see what the bolt pattern is like to see if it can be bolted to a 3uz engine. I’ve seen online that the petrol v8 bellhousing matches apparently

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back