Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

100 Series GXL 2000 Model Current Drain

bbril

Country Flag
australia
Hi, Hoping someone can help me out here. I'm having issues with my batteries running flat over a few days. I've narrowed down to what seems like a high current draw when it is turned off. Sitting around 700ma. I've found when I disconnect the ECU-B Fuse the draw goes down to 100ma. Any one able to advise what could be drawing this current on the ECU-B wiring? Also having issues with central locking. When put into park the central locking automatically locks the doors. Could this be related?

Hi, Hoping someone can help me out here. I'm having issues with my batteries running flat over a few days. I've narrowed down to what seems like a high current draw when it is turned off. Sitting around 700ma. I've found when I disconnect the ECU-B Fuse the draw goes down to 100ma. Any one able to advise what could be drawing this current on the ECU-B wiring? Also having issues with central locking. When put into park the central locking automatically locks the doors. Could this be related?
Search. These issues have been discussed here earlier.

Generally - the cause of flat batteries is bad batteries, almost always. Measure the current draw after a couple of minutes, it goes down.

Automatic locking is a programmable option, iirc.

Back