Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

100 series -pre facelift

Trevor

Country Flag
england
On the hunt for a pre facelift 100, ideally in silver but all options considered.

Doesn't have to be a runner as I'll be dropping my rebuilt engine in, however needs to be a decent example in all other respects.

Doing my own searching but sometimes trucks may be unadvertised so hoping the forum collective may spot something suitable.

Thanks

Trev

There is not a lot out there Trevor, I guess you have looked on ebay? There are a couple of cheapish silver ones, But Rough as shite, There is a cheap Petrol one but i guess that's too much of a headache For a Diesel swap over....

There was a cheap one in Macclesfield on FB Marketplace today in the best colour combo but rust and AHC issues.

On fb market place there's an advert from a fella we all know. His advert is for a mint 100 series body (looks like a mint pre broken truck)

Situated in Norfolk. Just a thought because if the body is mint then the chassis can not be too far from mint also!

It really makes you wonder why it was split into bits?

Empty body shell, too much work in the time I've got left in workshop unfortunately.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
How do you tell if one if prefacelift ?

Mines 52 plate and I've not a clue what it is !

Pre facelift doesn't have the in dash sat nav/heater control screen, instead has a single DIN stereo with gap underneath and normally has 16" alloys whereas the faclift has 18" alloys.

Mines a bit of an odd one then as it has the satnav heater control, 18in wheels but the older gearbox :/

Facelift 02-3 has 18" wheels and screen operated heater. late 03 went to 5 spd auto and engine upgrades.

Back