Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

100 series spare wheel key and "winch"/lift mechanism

warrenpfo

Just putting the feelers out there to see if anyone has a use for this.

I have the code for the key as well just incase you loose it.

Let me know.

Last edited:
I don't have a locking spare, so how much do you want for this.

I have no idea as to what is a fair price as i have no idea what they worth.

If anyone can chime in that would be great and iill have a look on Toyodiy to get an indication of the price if they where new.

Im not looking to make anything close to new price just so you know as i have no use for the parts so happy if they go to a good home.

BRB

Holy smoke batman

The winch mechanism is 146EUR
and the key is a crazy 237EUR

Thats as close as damit to 380EUR or £306 !!!!!!

Thats just mad.

How does £50 + postage sound?

Would you have photo to see what it is. I haven't got a spare on my car so I could carry one then.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Ted,

It’s in the photo attached. Normally that cut cable would go to the spare wheel with an adaptor on the end, to hold the wheel in place.

A6B937B2-3B54-4168-B0D0-5AA1D219CC84.jpeg

Holy smoke batman

The winch mechanism is 146EUR
and the key is a crazy 237EUR

Thats as close as damit to 380EUR or £306 !!!!!!

Thats just mad.

How does £50 + postage sound?

Hi i need the winch mechanism and key - please let me know where i can order from, much appreciated

Hi i need the winch mechanism and key - please let me know where i can order from, much appreciated

Hi Andrew,

I may well have a winch mechanism and key for sale if you are interested (i've just taken it off my 105).

Let me know if you are interested.

Nick

Don't know but I can check for you Andy.

Do you know your model number? If not let me know your reg number (PM if you like) and I will have a look on Toyota parts numbers website

Cheers

Nick

Do you know your model number? If not let me know your reg number (PM if you like) and I will have a look on Toyota parts numbers website

Cheers

Nick

Cheers

Nick

Hi Nick
Model variant is HDJ100(N)
Version is HDJ100R-GNPEZW(2C)
Not sure how to PM yet!
Thanks Andy

Hi Andy,

Its the same part number - 51949A

My Truck HZJ105R
https://toyota-general.epc-data.com/land_cruiser/HZJ105R/8849/body/5153/?full

Your Truck HDJ100R (2001)
https://toyota-general.epc-data.com/land_cruiser/hdj100r/8909/body/5153/?full

However there are 2 brackets on yours (part number 51918) that aren't on mine. So the question is are the brackets in place on your truck already? Or will the brackets from mine fit? If not you might have to order some replacement ones, or get some fab'ed up. I'm off to North Devon for the weekend so on Monday I will take some photos of the set-up and we'll see if it matches.

Where about are you roughly? Obvs it would be best if we can offer up the brackets to your truck and see if it fits. I'm in Derbyshire if you are anywhere close.

Welcome to the forum by the way. If you get a minute head over to the introduction section and introduce yourself. We're a very friendly forum and some of the guys and girls on here have a LOT of knowledge of all things Land Cruiser (unfortunately not me tho :) )

N

Hi Andy,

Its the same part number - 51949A

My Truck HZJ105R
https://toyota-general.epc-data.com/land_cruiser/HZJ105R/8849/body/5153/?full

Your Truck HDJ100R (2001)
https://toyota-general.epc-data.com/land_cruiser/hdj100r/8909/body/5153/?full

However there are 2 brackets on yours (part number 51918) that aren't on mine. So the question is are the brackets in place on your truck already? Or will the brackets from mine fit? If not you might have to order some replacement ones, or get some fab'ed up. I'm off to North Devon for the weekend so on Monday I will take some photos of the set-up and we'll see if it matches.

Where about are you roughly? Obvs it would be best if we can offer up the brackets to your truck and see if it fits. I'm in Derbyshire if you are anywhere close.

Welcome to the forum by the way. If you get a minute head over to the introduction section and introduce yourself. We're a very friendly forum and some of the guys and girls on here have a LOT of knowledge of all things Land Cruiser (unfortunately not me tho :) )

N
Hi Nick - that's great news, i'm located down on the South East coast in Kent so i'm happy to take the brackets as well just in case. So once you get time please send pics of assembly and brackets and let me know how much you want and how we settle.

Thanks for the welcome too i have a fair bit of tidying up to do so no doubt i'll be a frequent visitor!

Thanks
Andy

Hi Andrew,

Here are some photos of the location on the chassis where the brackets sit, along with a photo of half of the carrier. It seems to have the holes as noted in the HDJ100R drawing (attached above) to take the alternative bracket (if needed), although obviously I can't be sure without the alternative brackets.

I don't think I can be much more help than that i'm afraid. Have a look and see if you think it'll fit.

Happy to take £50 + postage for it.

If you want it let me know your postcode and I will get a postage quote for you. If you have PayPal that is probably the easiest way to pay.

N

IMG_0515.JPG IMG_0518.JPG IMG_0517.JPG

Hi Nick
Post code is CT6 5BS
Is the winch mechanism key operated or standard type ?
Happy with the quote and have PayPal
Thanks Andy

Hi Andy,

It's a key which I have (along with a spare) which i'l send down.

You'll need one of these which the key fits into, although you may already have one for winding the jack.

https://www.roughtrax4x4.com/genuin...MIg8yGkPjW4AIVibHtCh1JbwiMEAYYAiABEgJWdvD_BwE

I can't send you mine because I need it for the jack.

The shipping comes to £8.99 which will be with Hermes.

Let me know if you're happy and i'll go ahead and book the Courier for collection tomorrow.

If you send me your PayPal address I'll send you a request (more secure than you sending it to me due to the confirmation check)

Nick

Back