Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

100 series springs and shocks

Grimbo

Country Flag
great_britain
Having a clear out of one of the sheds and have found the following for non AHC 100 series -
2 pairs of delivery mileage OE 100 series rear springs
Full set of delivery mileage OE shocks front and rear
New rear anti roll bar
Pair of 100 series rear shocks with about 200 miles on them that I tried on my 80 series
All were removed from new 100's when they were fitted with armour kits and uprated suspension
Open to reasonable offers

Also have come across 2 275/70/16 Michelin "synchron" tyres - road biased think they replaced the LTX
6mm of tread .....too good to chuck away ......free to anyone who want's them or can pick them up ....they have been stored in the dark and were removed when BFG AT's were fitted so no damage or punctures

Having a clear out of one of the sheds and have found the following for non AHC 100 series -
2 pairs of delivery mileage OE 100 series rear springs
Full set of delivery mileage OE shocks front and rear
New rear anti roll bar
Pair of 100 series rear shocks with about 200 miles on them that I tried on my 80 series
All were removed from new 100's when they were fitted with armour kits and uprated suspension
Open to reasonable offers

Hi Grimbo. I'd be interested in a pair of front shocks and rear springs, They would go nicely on my 100 as it is non AHC spec. I guess you dont have a pair of torsion bars by chance?

Where in the UK are you?

Andy

Hi Grimbo. I'd be interested in a pair of front shocks and rear springs, They would go nicely on my 100 as it is non AHC spec. I guess you dont have a pair of torsion bars by chance?

Where in the UK are you?

Andy
Sorry no torsion bars , am in the South East about 40 mins south of Gatwick.....will try and get some pictures tonight for you . I could packeage up and post at whatever the cost is ....probably 15-20 quid as they are quite heavy.

Hi Grimbo,

Can I have the remaining pair of rear spring and a pair of rear shocks. I am not far from you. Happy to drive over and collect at a time that suits you.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ok , both pairs of rear springs taken and both front and rear shocks,
Still have ARB and slightly used shocks .

Back