Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Now sold!!!! 120 LC 4 2003, 190k.

fast but dim

Sad to say I'm selling my 120. I've had it for over a decade and maintained it regardless of cost.

190k miles (110k of those by me) mainly on my 50 mile daily commute down the M6

If you look at my profile you'll see it's a cherished vehicle. It's never let me down, but I've bought a hiace, and it's not getting used.

Fresh mot,. refurbished wheels, cooper at tyres,stainless exhaust, asfir underbody protection.

Serviced religiously by me, or west coast off-road for the bigger jobs, big folder of receipts. Coolant, oils brake fluid...no maintenance has been skipped.

It has some marks, but it's nearly 20 Years old.!
Totally reliable 120.

Unmarked third row of seats included

£4500 firm to someone on here. It's going on FB etc at some point for £5k, then I'll take offers

WhatsApp o7518160456 for more information

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Two small patches on either front wheelarches( I didn't underseal behind the plastic trim) and a bit for this year's MOT.

You can just about make out the reg for MOT history!

Would you be able to get some pictures of the underside and where the welding has been done ?

I'm always looking for my next Toyota but it needs to have a good few years left in it now I've a gaggle of small people in the family !

Winter bump.

I haven't advertised this yet... I can't bring myself to deal with the idiots.

Probably done 200 miles since April.
At 4500 I'll put a fresh mot on.
£4k to take as is.

O7518160456 is the best way to get me.

A steal at that price for someone on here.
Have the injectors been done at some stage ?
I know what you mean about idiots mate - if it was free you still get pi$$ed about !!

The slow sellers are probably the ones that have been abused and showing their age and full of rust/rot, not an uncommon feature.
Good to see one in honest condition of that vintage with disclosures by OP, instead of a glammed up one on a dealers forecourt more ££, or something to hide.
A lot of truck for 4k.

The slow sellers are probably the ones that have been abused and showing their age and full of rust/rot, not an uncommon feature.
Good to see one in honest condition of that vintage with disclosures by OP, instead of a glammed up one on a dealers forecourt more ££, or something to hide.
A lot of truck for 4k.
This honest example has been for sale since March 2023. It is now January 2024. So contradicts your statement.

Back