Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

120 LC4/LC3 manual D4-D

Animal Mother

Country Flag
wales
Hi. Looking for a decent 120 LC4 (or very nice LC3) manual D4-D. Preferably with less than 120k miles, even better with less than 100k miles.

Money waiting. Looking for a well maintained well looked after vehicle.

Will consider a commercial version.

There is a Toyota Fortuna for sale on eBay which for me would be a serious contender against a 120 .

They were never sold in U.K. But this one is in Gloucester , Hilux platform and 3.0l d4d , 62k miles £8000 . I can't do links but worth a look maybe and it's not hard to find being the only one on there .

I think I can do links!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-fo...787873?hash=item43f9cd43e1:g:u5QAAOSwj85YOCLA

It's smaller than a 120. I assume, given the chassis, not as refined to drive. And I think as a non UK car will cost more to insure. But it's cheap for the year and mileage compared to a 120. Given the experience of a few people on here in recent years I'd definitely make sure he has the SVA certificate.

Also, according to the MOT history the mileage dropped 13K miles between April 2010 and May 2011. Also shows it only did 400 miles last year. :whistle:

Last edited:
could the milage drop be a result of a conversion from km to miles I wonder?

Hes got a Surf/4runner for sale as well

That's a bit small as I plan to use it for overlanding. Can't go smaller than a 120 really.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Spotted that, thank you. I don't want an LC5, preferably an Invincible or LC4 at a push.

Back