Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

125 hp/295 Nm to 216 hp/445 Nm

KZJ90

http://www.adonistechnology.com/index20 ... s=produits
Toyota KZJ90-RAID
http://www.adonisiberica.com/pdf/PASSIO ... _125cv.pdf

Very impressive to me. Look at those acceleration times compared to stock! :o :thumbup:
The turbo module raises the boost pressure to 1.35 bar.

nyttkuva20110414kohtees.png

Cost? About 1400 € :( But it might be worth it? :think:

Have anyone seen or tested one (equipped with Adonis box)? Do it really make that difference?

Bought the box. :dance: Very pricy (1380 € +vat), but now I have power! I didn´t reached those acceleration times which are adverticed (partly because I have 50% heavier 33" mud tires), but I´m happy. :cool: The exhaust gas temp is quite high during full throttle acceleration, but the new turbo mod should lower EGT to safe area by reducing the back pressure.

Does it need dyno tuning or are you running it as it is? Be interesting to see the increase in power etc :whistle:

I am going at some point to dyno, but now it is just "plug-in" (soldered). I changed stock tires today and tried again, and yes, it really goes as good as promised! 0-100 km/h about 9 sec., 0-120 km/h about 13 sec, 0-140 km/h about 19 sec. Quarter mile about 16.5 sec. 80-120 km/h in 4th gear little under 7 sec, the same in 5th about 8 sec. :thumbup: Now it goes like maniac. :auto-swerve: I love it now.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
KZJ90 said:
I am going at some point to dyno, but now it is just "plug-in" (soldered). I changed stock tires today and tried again, and yes, it really goes as good as promised! 0-100 km/h about 9 sec., 0-120 km/h about 13 sec, 0-140 km/h about 19 sec. Quarter mile about 16.5 sec. 80-120 km/h in 4th gear little under 7 sec, the same in 5th about 8 sec. :thumbup: Now it goes like maniac. :auto-swerve: I love it now.
Hi KZJ90,

I see some good improve in speed and power.
I hope you have good cooling system, and will keep your coolant at good condition.
All that extra powerr will sure to mean a lot more heat made from the engine.

The 120 series D4-d is 10,8 seconds 0 to 100km/h.

G.

Graham said:
I hope you have good cooling system, and will keep your coolant at good condition.
Been there, done that, I have changed the head twice, so I know what you are talking about. Thanks for caring. ;) I have never had the overheating problems, even when the head was cracked.

That is sweeet! Is it just a remap that gave those sorts of gains?

Beau said:
That is sweeet! Is it just a remap that gave those sorts of gains?

It fools the wastegate for more boost (there is an electric bleed valve in the kit, connected to the box) and just the box between few ECU wires.

Hello KZJ90, is it fitted inbetween the ECU and pump, or do you think its a different map?

I am interested, but don't really like the inline boxes. Just a few resistors in the box usually, which makes the price a joke.

Pete

Peter Bootland said:
Hello KZJ90, is it fitted inbetween the ECU and pump, or do you think its a different map?

You can not remap Toyota ECUs. This is installed between the ECU and pump, one wire is cutted and goes through the box, the other 5? wires are robbed from ECU wires. The box includes new boost pressure adjust box/sensor, which goes over the original boost sensor. This allows to run constant overboost without the engine light.

Thanks for that KZJ90. You mention 1.3 bar now, what is it standard?

I assume this is only a good idea with the exhaust and intercooler first? Mine is standard at the moment.

Cheers

Pete

Back