Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

15" aftermarket steel wheels FREE!!!

mettisse

Supporter
Hi, I have 5 steel wheels 15" for anyone who wants them, I live in South Essex pm me if you want them, I will keep them for another 7 days then if not required the collectors will have the. Best regards, Bill Westley

I may be interested, depending on there width and offset? Any ideas, pictures?

I'm going between York and Reading this Sunday, coming back Thursday if anyone wants them collecting, would ideally need them a bit closer to reading though.

I was parked in thurrock services last night, so could have got them to anywhere!! Scotland on monday!!

Hi, I'll put the sizes on later, no pics I can't "do it" ( technophobe) just as soon as it's light , I'm 20 mins from Thurrock on a bad day

Hi, as far as it shows it says : 8JJ 15 inch on the inner rim and I think the word Brazil, 7/ 93 which I assume is the manufacture date but there is a sticker which says it has a 1000lb rating, sorry about the pics, damm thing never works for me, I usually have to get one of the grandchildren to set the central heating! I measured from the inner contact face to the rim edge as best I could and got 3.5" is that the off set?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 84
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
If there is any chance that Gary can pick them up then I will have them please.

Thanks
Chris

You can have them with pleasure, pm me contact details

If there is any chance that Gary can pick them up then I will have them please.

Thanks
Chris
Hiya, what's your plan, I've pm' d you my mobile and postcode and I rang the number you sent, no reply, hope you are ok, but I want these wheels out the way, SWMBO wants a clear up, hard, but fair. Let me know plans or hopes please.
best regards, Bill Westley

Back