Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

150 UK specs, and back seats

Rob Cowell

Country Flag
wales
Getting close to either replacing my 120 with, or adding a newish (3/4 yr old) 150 to the fleet. I'd like a 200, but I'd also like world peace and for Wales to win the world cup final.

Can anyone summarise the model specs? I think there is still LC3,4,5 and Invincible? I really value reliability over anything else, I tow a lot and use it off road. I also drive to France and Spain a couple of times a year. I have an LC3 120 because I can lock the rear diff, and I could afford it. Contrary to a recent thread somewhere here I'm quite happy to be aided with radar cruise control, lane assist and what not if any of that has made its way in these cars yet. I don't want suspension that I'll kill in a few weeks dragging a cattle trailer up a rocky track in the mountains.

My 120 has little back seats, but they're in the attic. Can I take the seats out of a 150 for more space? I assume their folding flat means there is less load height than a 120.

Thank you for your input.

The rear seats on UK spec ones are electric and fold into the floor which I suppose is 50 to 75mm above the door jam. I didnt like this. I have looked at a few and haven't been that impressed with the condition they have been in for the asking prices.

Certainly on my radar at some point in the not so distant future.

I really want to look at the utility ones when they are a couple of years old

There are no lc3/lc4 etc anymore. It's Utility / Active / Icon / Invincible

All the lane assistant and all the radar stuff is in there.

You really need to get somewhere you can peek in and play around a bit. Rear LSD seems standard (but check). And there are packs you can add to any of the trims which get you read and center locks KDSS and TSC seem standard on all trims too.

I have a 2016 Icon. It has the rear electric seats; 75mm above the door jam is right; but they've already come in use for post-pub getting the lads back to their better halves. Its one hell of a machine.

Back