image.png
image.png
image.png
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
hi I am Mick from south Australia and I have been working on my 62 fj40 for a few years now I swapped it for my ninja road bike around 5 years ago she was rough but mostly all there unfortunately I don't have the original engine and have a fully worked Holden Hz 253 in its place I have just got engine in and have it running nice I painted my FJ flat black but after being pulled up by police a lot I have decided to repaint it gun metal grey and almost prepped ready for respray I also have got bully liner for the inside and tailgate under the windscreen and thinking maybe the dash aswell . I have a lot of questions that I will ask in the 40 series forum hoping there's someone out there willing to share there knowledge

Last edited:
Hi Mick and welcome.

Photos are essential.

Just put a reply on the thread about the 70, but reading this you are going to need adapter plate etc so that's another consideration.

We'll help where we can.

Regards,
Rodger

I on
Hi Mick and welcome.

Photos are essential.

Just put a reply on the thread about the 70, but reading this you are going to need adapter plate etc so that's another consideration.

We'll help where we can.

Regards,
Rodger
l only have a iPad that has all my pics and vids I can't seam to add photos any advice or do I need a computer?

Last edited:
When you're typing hit upload a file and browse for it.
Screenshot_20180516-151440_Samsung Internet.jpg

Y
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.jpeg
image.png
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Hi Mick and welcome.

Photos are essential.

We'll help where we can.

Regards,
Rodger
hi I am Mick from south Australia and I have been working on my 62 fj40 for a few years now I swapped it for my ninja road bike around 5 years ago she was rough but mostly all there
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
I don't have the original engine and have a fully worked Holden Hz 253 in its place I have just got engine in and have it running nice I painted my FJ flat black but after being pulled up by police a lot I have decided to repaint it gun metal grey and almost prepped ready for respray I also have got bully liner for the inside and tailgate under the windscreen and thinking maybe the dash aswell . I have a lot of questions that I will ask in the 40 series forum hoping there's someone out there willing to share there knowledge
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Thanks for your help and sorry for the multiple pics think I have it Sussed now

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi and welcome that is a cool looking cruiser you have got have fun with it from Tony

Back