1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1978 FJ40 for sale

milfordfj Aug 27, 2013

1. milfordfj

milfordfj New Member I am in united_states

Hello,

I am new to this forum so go easy on me if I am not listing this in the right place. I am selling my 1978 FJ40. I am not sure how much it's worth though. Cruiser runs great! It's a really nice ride! Can someone help me out on a fair price to ask someone? Thanks!
    IMG_0607 blur.jpg IMG_0602.jpg IMG_0604blur.jpg IMG_0614.jpg

• 427 CHEVY BIG BLOCK ENGINE (Came out of a late 1960's Camaro)
    • FJ40 TRANNY AND TRANSFER
    RANGER 2 SPD OVERDRIVE
    • 8000 POUND WARN WINCH WITH MULTIPLIER
    • COMPLETE ROLL CAGE
    • CHEVY POWER STEERING
    • FRONT BUCKET SEATS / TWO BACK SEATS
    • STAINLESS STEEL TRIM
    • FIBERGLASS FJ40 BODY
    • 12x15 RIMS
    • SUPER SWAMPER TSL SX DUAL BELTED TIRES

Last edited: Aug 27, 2013
  2. stumog

stumog Well-Known Member I am in england

What sort of money are you looking for? Where are you? Do you have some photos please
    stu

3. milfordfj

Just uploaded the photos up top there sorry about that. I live in Milford, OHIO near Cincinnati. I would like to get at least $10,000 out of it, but like I said I'm not sure how much it's worth.

4. wobbly

wobbly Well-Known Member

Garage:
    Put it on IH8MUD.com, more folks on there live in the colonies, better chance of a buyer I'dve thought.

Problem anyone here has is that it, and you, may not actually exist (no offence meant).

Good luck

Pete

5. milfordfj

Thanks Pete. And I can assure you that I exist and so does my Cruiser haha. I'll try that site out. I'm not trying to spam anyone at all, I really just wanna know how much to ask for it.

6. wobbly

wobbly Well-Known Member

Garage:
    No problem, good luck with the sale. Looks a well sorted truck, would be very uncommon over here, hence cant suggest a price!

Pete

7. Shayne

Shayne Well-Known Member Supporter Guru

A truck like that is only worth what someone will pay , you will never sell it being indecisive about its value . You want 10 for it so i guess you believe its worth that much . Only you know whats been spent on it and how good it really is . If your happy with 10 then list it on ebay for 10 and stick to your guns . If i came to see the vehicle without ever having read this thread and sensed the slightest doubt in your mind about its value i would instantly offer half the asking price . People don't volunteer to pay more .

8. clivehorridge

clivehorridge Well-Known Member Supporter Guru I am in romania

Garage:
    Map
    Aren't 40s so damn cute!

It's hard not to want one, and a big- block Chevy engine???? Wow, a head turner too!

Don't like the adverts? Become a supporter