Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1994 80 series £3500 Aberdeen 12 months mot

Derek

Garage
Country Flag
scotland
The time has come to sell on my land cruiser, only because I've bought a manual 24 valve version.

4.2 turbo diesel 12 valve, had the big end bearings replaced with ACL ones and new genuine stretch bolts a few years ago. Automatic gearbox changes smoothly, some people have even compared it to a push button change like on tractors!

Over the last few weeks I've replaced the front axel with a powder coated second hand one as the original had a cracked radius arm mount and I wasn't willing to bodge it up. So the axel has had a full rebuild, new swivel hub seals and bearings, oil, cv joints got new grease, everything it needed it got. At the same time I polly bushed the rear bushes on the radius arms and all the bushes on the front ARB. New brake pipe and hoses.

Had a 2" iron man suspension lift when I bought it has probably lost some of its height over time.

This truck has the factory fitted front, centre and rear diff lock, all work perfectly.

Bodywork and chassis are in solid condition. Paint work all over isn't the best but looks fine in photos. Been resprayed in parts and various bush scratches and small dents. The worst being the left hand side sill where I was T-boned by a drunk driver a few years ago. I replaced the two doors but never got round to doing the sill, was going to box section both sides. As of this week I've fitted a mint condition second hand tailgate painted in the standard colour, old one was rotten. Roof is scratched from low car parks and barriers ect, bit of corrosion around windscreen seal. Bottom of drivers door is rusty. Sunroof works fine.

1.5" body lift

It has a genuine Toyota front winch with plasma rope, used it like twice and didn't use it again for over a year to then find out it doesn't work, still moves by hand out so I'm thinking a shitty connection inside. Front bumper is slightly bent being aluminium.

35" maxxis bighorn tyres on 16x10 modular rims. Tyres have worn down but still have good tread.

Interior is in good condition, I removed the carpets about 2 years ago and vaxed them.

All 8 seats are leather, fronts are heated and electric, rest of them can recline.

MOT till 14th of march.

Has a Clifford alarm/immobiliser

Original leather service wallet with some old paperwork and master key.

Previous owner told me the clocks had been changed at about 100k miles, current ones say about 80-90k can't remember. So under 200k in total.

Will negotiate on price, might also remove winch and bumper if buyer isn't interested in them. Think I've still got the tow bar but no bolts, was removed for more exit angle.

More pictures can be sent on request via WhatsApp as its such a long slow process to transfer from phone to photobucket.

7A1FBCB6-87E7-498C-A255-A96866BC1FBC_zpsoaoftn4i.jpg
7207D178-4668-432A-A797-8D61504F431E_zpsykb1iqaj.jpg
435A4A1F-6944-4E62-8510-F95F2B1772ED_zpsfoclbs8q.jpg
9A37534C-7898-4DA0-97D5-3F9CCFC2A83F_zpsfioqnm45.jpg
E9096B43-39D3-4982-8E61-1FD8ED62CC18_zpsx54qhkan.jpg
27D050AA-5E08-41A3-8696-40BC452871EC_zpsxoqqda0a.jpg
D7C17A6D-86BF-451F-86BD-2FD978A13E85_zpsf4hksewb.jpg

BUMP

Price is now £3500 (minus DVD player)

Thanks

nice looking truck, I have read the work you carried out sounds good, on the front axle you said you have put a powder coated one on, where did you get that from? cheers and best of luck selling.

Any pics of the underside, please? And under the bonnet?

nice looking truck, I have read the work you carried out sounds good, on the front axle you said you have put a powder coated one on, where did you get that from? cheers and best of luck selling.

He probably got it from Garry @ 80Breaker, he was selling powder coated axles for 80's.

You know Billy, don't you Garry?

Oh, my silly mistake, you know Garry, don't you Billy?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yeah for the axle from Garry and all the new parts from rough trax / Milner.

Someone's coming to see it today will keep posted.

Had nothing but time wasters for months now :(

Yeah for the axle from Garry and all the new parts from rough trax / Milner.

Someone's coming to see it today will keep posted.

Had nothing but time wasters for months now :(

Good luck with the sale Derek, they all go eventually. I was going for a second viewing and purchase of the blue diesel converted 97 80 today but the guy sold it yesterday for £9k and saved me from myself.:lol:

This has been the worst car sale I've ever had! Had some more time wasting idiots today not having a clue about these trucks, want it for nothing aswell.

Also to mention it has 12 months mot now.

This has been the worst car sale I've ever had! Had some more time wasting idiots today not having a clue about these trucks, want it for nothing aswell.

Also to mention it has 12 months mot now.

It's a buyers market at the min.

Back