Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1995 Land Cruiser wood accent trim kit

Just a note, unless you can explain further, this appears to be LHD automatic models only, am I correct?

I really don't know exactly what it is. I tried looking it up but every link I tried said this part is no longer available. So I am none the wiser.

Certainly looks LHD by the door switch trims. Can't work out which is for the gear console though but if my guess is right then it looks like it's for an auto.

Certainly looks LHD by the door switch trims. Can't work out which is for the gear console though but if my guess is right then it looks like it's for an auto.

That's what I thought Rich.

Had it been suitable for a manual, I might have splashed out on it for mine, it could do with a facelift in the cab.

My other problem is my heater controls, I'm sure they're different from all other 80 model variants, they look antique, like a Mk I Cortina from the mid 60s....

IMG_6087.JPG

IMG_6090.JPG

See what I mean?

Heater controls look fab Clive just like my 60. Functional and very little that can go wrong

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Heater controls look fab Clive just like my 60. Functional and very little that can go wrong

No complaints Ben, TBH it's much more practical than some newfangled electronically / ECU / computerized / thought controlled system... :lol:

Ive just got the 'wood' trim it left the factory with, i like it though.

@clivehorridge someone has moved your steering wheel, it's on the wrong side!! :lol::lol:

It has a habit of doing that Gary, all by itself :lol:

In a way, that's why the LHD trim kit appealed to me, thought it might brighten things up a bit in the cab.

Then I saw it was suitable for an Auto and the different centre gearshift surround, and gave up.

Back