Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1996 Prado RZ for sale

Toyotalways

Country Flag
great_britain
Hi All, I am returning to Spain for the rest of my retirement and have decided to sell my Prado rather than going through the rigmarole to import it and be driving a RHD vehicle. Only advertising here as I'm not a fan of eBay etc. It is an import with the 3ltr turbo intercooler motor. It is in very nice condition down to the original floor mats. It has 178K on the clock and runs really well. Recent service, cambelt and v-belts. New spare cover and a new MOT. I've attached some pics and can take some more of anything you'd like to see. I'm in Devon but happy to meet halfway as long as it's not Scotland! £4500 ovno.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 71
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 72
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 76
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 75
Looks nice! What's it like underneath? Is there a reg we can use to check the MOT history?

Thats a rare one being factory intercooled 1kz and a manual , LSD rather than rear locker i'd assume ? An import which bodes well for the underside but only underside pics will sell it on here me thinks .

Hi Karl,
Thanks for your interest. It's fine underneath. I've said "new MOT" because it's booked in for test on Thursday. I booked it in on the 'earliest date to renew' so it would be done for the new owner. Anything that needs attention will be done. The reg is P92AKG.
If you look at my profile you will see I've been a Toyota fan for many years. This is a good vehicle and I'm only selling because of Spain.
Anything else, let me know. (going out now but back this evening)
Cheers, Ian

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I was interested in that, at first . . . But I'm just outside Edinburgh :doh:.

And then I realised it was a 'shortie' .

I guess I'll keep working on mine :lol: .

I bought a Transit "Tower Wagon" from Dawlish Warren. I rode my BMW '100' bike down overnight, put it in the back of the van and drove home.

Later, I bought a large(ish) lathe (only 1.3 tons) from a place in South Hampshire. Drove down in the '100' with my plant trailer and picked it up. I did have an overnight stop in a pub that time.

It can be done :icon-wink: .

Bob.

Anything is possible..... I drove to Galway and back to pick up a 40 series, but that included a nice little boat trip at the mid point, so broke up the journey.

I think my worst was a simple trip down the motorway to Derbyshire to pick up a Caddy...... Due to the weather, that turned into a 22 hour round trip.

As you say, it can be done.....

In 2007 I set off from home at 02:30 on my BMW R1150 Adventure (a BIG motorcycle), rode to Netley Marsh in Hampshire, spent five hours at the "Euro Jumble" then rode home, arriving 22:45. 1034 miles and feeling fresh. That's a great bike (and I was younger then) :thumbup: .

The lathe is a Colchester Triumph 2000, 50 inch, Gap Bed, Metric. Now renovated.

DSCN0283.JPG

Another reason why my '100' still isn't back on the road is that I have acquired a NEW TOY - which has meant re-organising my workshop.

DSCN0284.JPG

The Bridgeport came with a 'Stone-Age' Ferranti DRO, which sort of works (it won't 'load' a value). It will be replaced with a Newall system when funds allow. I'd like a DRO on the Colchester as well but at £600+ a pop . . . .

IMG_0640.JPG

Anyway, this is a Landcruiser site . . . (don't want to upset anyone :whistle:).

Bob.

Looks nice! What's it like underneath? Is there a reg we can use to check the MOT history?
Hi All. So back to my Prado. As expected, it passed it's MOT test today with no advisories. I hope this will satisfy anyone with doubts about the 'underneath'.
I've attached a copy which also shows the low mileage over the past 3 years.

Attachments

• Prado MOT 05.05.22.pdf
    670.7 KB · Views: 57
Hi All, I am returning to Spain for the rest of my retirement and have decided to sell my Prado rather than going through the rigmarole to import it and be driving a RHD vehicle. Only advertising here as I'm not a fan of eBay etc. It is an import with the 3ltr turbo intercooler motor. It is in very nice condition down to the original floor mats. It has 178K on the clock and runs really well. Recent service, cambelt and v-belts. New spare cover and a new MOT. I've attached some pics and can take some more of anything you'd like to see. I'm in Devon but happy to meet halfway as long as it's not Scotland! £4500 ovno.

Hi All. So back to my Prado. As expected, it passed it's MOT test today with no advisories. I hope this will satisfy anyone with doubts about the 'underneath'.
I've attached a copy which also shows the low mileage over the past 3 years.
Hi, I’m new to the site and can’t work out how to pm you but I’m interested, please can you contact me or post a number thanks
Jim

Hi Jim, Welcome to the forum. I believe you have to achieve a score of number of posts or comments before being able to PM. I can't do it either but I have received one. Thanks for your interest. I don't want to post my phone number but you can email me and we can go from there.
[email protected].

Hi All, I'm pleased to post that my Prado is now sold. Happily it is going to a forum member. I'm off to Spain soon and will stay on the forum. I hope to be able to pick up an LJ, without the VM motor!, to replace the one I sadly had to let go, and keep myself busy as I get 'old'.

Back