Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1997 P reg TOYOTA LANDCRUISER GX Amazon 7 Seater, TD 5dr, Manual

warrenpfo

1997 P reg TOYOTA LANDCRUISER GX Amazon 7 Seater, TD 5dr, Manual, 1 Owner from New, 4x4, Diesel, Genuine 138,000 miles. BLUE, Full Main Dealer Service History, MOT Till May 2014 along will ALL Prrevious MOTs, Original Hand Books, B F Goodridge Tyres All Round with plenty of life left in them, All 7 seats in very good condition 'no staines or tares' Standard Features - Air conditioning, Airbags, Alloy wheels, Central locking, Electric door mirrors, Electric windows, Folding rear seats, Lumbar support, Power steering, side steps. Excellent Bodywork apart from small rust sopts on rear along with slight mark on drivers front wing 'see pictures', Rare 24 valve model in stunning condition!!.

WE ARE BASED IN SUDBURY SUFFOLK 'CO10 0RB' PLEASE CALL DAVID 07787 295330 OR 01787 373335 FOR VIEWING

i can't link as I'm on a ipad but just search it's there

It's ​BLUE apart from sounding like a very good truck!

Last edited:
Chris' probably on his way down there now.......:icon-wink:

Can someone post the link, cos I cant find it!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Booked in to see it tomorrow. Have first refusal on it and cash in pocket.

HANDS OFF!!

Chris

Thanks Warren. It's not perfect, I can see the tailgate is fubar, but that's not the end of the world. I have had a good chat with him - mostly about wasting my time actually and he knows that if I go down and it's a shed he's gonna get some fist as we say up here in North Derbeeesheeer. One owner, his brother, from new and dealer maintained from new. All work done by dealer too. It's all down the underside really. If that is straight then it's a goer. Have you seen the oil pressure gauge, on cold at tick over? I know it's an indicator not an accurate measurement, but hey, never had one that worked before. There are some encouraging clues in there so hopefully, I shall be driving back in it at lunch time tomorrow. Then I can get cracking and also make some room in my garage! I'll rumble around in for a little while (if I get it) and just make sure it's all fine then the mods can start. I shall try and keep a log on this one. Should look pretty nice. Priorities are sort the tailgate then tint the windows before starting on the inside.

C

Fingers X its a good'un

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Tapatalk 2

Just up the road from me tis that :think: Ill race ya, in the morning :icon-wink: :icon-biggrin: :auto-nx:

Last edited:
Ill give you £100 if you buy it for me Steve. Ill transfer the money to your account in a min :icon-wink:

I couldn't take money off a m8 for a favour m8, pick it up when your passing next. Happy to store it for you FOC till you can borrow a trailer or get some temp insurance cover to come down and get it :icon-biggrin: :icon-wink:

OK officially bored now ...

Yes you're right Pete. Alarm set, shoes by the door, tea bag in the mug. All of that early nonsense. Well I have seen enough of these not to be excited anymore. Oh yes mate, it's mint. Not a mark, first to see will buy, fetch massive money, rare manual blah blah bollox. You get there and say yes, well this is all very interesting but where's the car you described in the ADVERT???? Cos this is a shed!!! It's not the perfect example but at the money it will do if it's good underneath and doesn't ring any alarm bells anywhere else. It will be a pi55er to drive that far and back to look at another wreck. I value my weekends and should be at local pay and play tomorrow so to lose Sunday would make me mad.

Back