Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1hz 70 pickup

Not so sure it's a good deal for a 1990 truck, and by the time you add the vat on it will be expensive

It's got less than 100k miles so barely worn in. Whip the flat bed off, build a camper box - would make a pretty bloody decent overlander

It's cheaper than buying an importing the same truck from AUS.

He wants cash so if you think you may be able to reclaim vat on it contact the vat office first asking exactly what they need to make that possible .

I lost around 25k once because i didn't :violin:

Seller vanished and the vat fraud squad were not interested at all :angry-screaming:

I saw something very similar to this for sale outside Milners the other day. £19500 iirc.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I read once that with the older hzj75 cabs they're not very roomy if you're quite tall, so your knees will be quite high up in the early one's. The newer cab's have a longer cab and you can only notice it by the bigger B pillar.

Don't know when the cab changed but the newer one is probably more suitable if you plan to make an overlander out of it..

The same seller had a more recent V8 ute for sale last year.

I bought one exactly like that (same year) a few years ago and made a camper out of it.

https://images.app.goo.gl/7NT3tAKEGcHZk7BK9
Iwan is quite right about the cab. Bit cramped and the seat hardly reclines at all so it's a pretty upright position. I dont think £17.5k plus VAT is a good deal though. I paid £7.5k for mine as a bare pick up and only sold it for £15k after the conversion (including a £2k howling moon tent!) :persevere:
And I wouldn't believe that mileage for a minute. Realistically it'll be well into the hundreds of thousand kms. They weren't used as toys where they come from...

Great vehicles though. I did 50,000kms around Africa and would have had no real problems if it wasn't for the shockingly bad work done by Overland Cruisers before I went. But that's another story...

Back