Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1KZ 90 Colour Suggestions

jace127

Country Flag
malta
Hi guys,

So 2 months ago I just a bought myself a nice very low 77k km's Prado 90 RX in Blue purplish colour and starting to look for modifications as it is completely Bone stock.

I just ordered myself a 2" Inch lift kit and a Steel Bumper and currently waiting for them arrive.. happy days :-D

I'm planning to spray the Arches, grills, and mirrors black along with the bumper as well.

Any of you guys got some Blue Prado's or suggestions you would like to give out!

Much appreciated ^_^

1614893618409.png
1614893631607.png

1614893647067.png

Dark green ones have always been my favourites, especially in base trim (narrowbody without the plastic nappies) or possibly with the trim painted to match.

What about cream or khaki/sand to pay homage to landcruisers of the past?
Hmm. That was meant to be a joke, but the more I think about it.... :music-rockon:

The FJ looks fairly sexy in it's cheese yellow, whilst grey looks cute on the 40 series. Sand looks great on these too. Red also looks pretty neat but I'm biased there.

Saw a bright orange 90 series the other day which looked fantastic. Plus turquoise also looks good on these and I've also seen one of these before. Both custom jobs I'm guessing as the late 90s early 00s Japanese clear coat doesn't go well on full sun parked cars here.

Back