Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1st pic...

Cronans78

Supporter
Country Flag
ireland
CBB67362-F0DE-42E5-8A04-88AA5F64210C.jpeg
CBB67362-F0DE-42E5-8A04-88AA5F64210C.jpeg

Thats a nice looking rig. Do you mind me asking how you have it on a ZV? What year is it?

December 91, just 30 years old and eligible for the ZV plate. Registered last week

I have not investigated them yet, the car came in from Japan on them and all I have done so far is take the muddies off and replaced them with the a/t tyres.
I will be having a good look at everything over the xmas break and see what needs to be attended to, hopefully not too much, though I can already see worn bushes in the front suspension and steering. I will see if there is any indication on the wheels.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
December 91, just 30 years old and eligible for the ZV plate. Registered last week
Great stuff, it looks fresh for 91. You got a good one there. I'm not normally a fan of the long wheelbase 70s, but that looks great

Thanks Bob, delighted with it so far, only 99,000 Kms, great original paint, undercoated and lots of receipts for oil changes, timing belt done, hoses replaced etc., looking forward to taking a few trips and towing our sailing dinghy.

I was wondering what that minimalist reg was. Handsome truck. Did you use an agent?

I was wondering what that minimalist reg was. Handsome truck. Did you use an agent?
Yes, used a guy that has a retro bikes business here, used to the system and has a guy on the ground out there. The specific car, I found myself online at a dealer, not an auction site.
The guy out there travelled to the dealer to check it out and arranged shipping, the guy here did all the paperwork on import and registration.
Cost a bit, but worth it as it can be a minefield, if everything is not perfectly in order, you can end up out of pocket and no car!

Back