Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

2 x LJ70's; one Spares/Repair, one low mileage

The first one is a KZJ70, so has the much more desirable 3litre engine! :icon-cool:

Looks too good to buy to break. :think:

Once repaired that would be worth 3k+. :icon-wink:

The second is an LJ70. looks like its been resprayed to me.

AFAIK Toyota only sold them in blue, red, white, gold, silver, and green. Never seen a black one before. :think:

I didn't read the ad properly... oops... mainly because of the fact that it was in Devon, which is too far from Shropshire to go and get it!

You after a 70 then Ed? :clap:

I wouldn't say no to a KZJ70, prefer that to an LJ due to the engine... but it would have to be at the right price (and that puts it at the bottom of the barrel!)

My search is upto £2k on ebay, and that's the absolute top of my budget!

Ideally I'd like to buy and insure for about £2k tops; it's just about doable, means my purchase is about £1600. I want something that I can buy, use and spend as little as possible on. However, something like that KZJ70 would be an option if I could get it cheap enough (and fix it cheaply) and then flip on for a profit in 7 months when I go back to Aus to be a student, having now got accepted on a uni course out there.

Also want a UK car, not a Jap import because I don't want an Auto LWB.

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It will be possible to get one within your budget Ed, but you will have to contact the seller as soon as its listed and get there with the cash quick. :icon-wink:

Looks like thats what has happened to that one. :think:

I think some people dont realise what theyve got, or how rare and valuable they are.

Congratulations on your plans to get back to OZ. :clap:

Where abouts you heading?

Going to UNE in Armidale to do a Masters in Rural and Resource Economics; aim is to then find someone to sponsor me as an Economist out there.

Back