Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

200 in Istanbul...

Garage
I talked to a guy in front a luxury car dealer (Ferraris, Lambos etc) -and he said this belonged to the owner :drool: ....and it is not a mirror behind it!! ..he had two of those :x

Both twin turbos with skirts and black windows...totally gangster :cool:

DSC_0464.JPG

Not sure what's gone wrong with his front bumper but I like the rest of it :)

Well Jon, I believe they only get these cars for their value as a status symbol ...not even considering the off road capabilities :roll:

Most frequent 4wd in Florya, Istanbul ....definitely Porshe Cayenne...at least every 5th minute one will pass you :shock: .....heaps of Range Rovers (a few Land Rovers!)....so, luxury cars :? That might explain the curb buster spoiler :D

Lars Bo Kjeldstrom said:
....speaking of bumbers !...yours look quite low too ? :whistle: ...from the avatar that is :shifty:
It is pretty low but it clears curbs :) that's in 'comfort' mode, sits even lower in 'dynamic' mode and then lower still at high speed :cool: takes a bit of getting used to lowering myself to get into the car again.

They do look sweet in Black, Liking it a lot. However that bumper doesn't look right, its at a weird angle or it could just be how the photo was taken.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Jon Wildsmith said:
[quote="Lars Bo Kjeldstrom":3fzdkyuh]....speaking of bumbers !...yours look quite low too ? :whistle: ...from the avatar that is :shifty:
It is pretty low but it clears curbs :) that's in 'comfort' mode, sits even lower in 'dynamic' mode and then lower still at high speed :cool: takes a bit of getting used to lowering myself to get into the car again.[/quote:3fzdkyuh]

How many times have you whacked your head getting into "the normal" car :lol:

Joe

Back