• CC: 4500cc
  • Gearbox: Manual
  • Fuel: Petrol
  • Country of Registration: South Africa
  • Year of Registration: 2005
  • Current Location: Pretoria, SA
  • KM: 296194 km
  • Price Make a offer
  • Date of last service: Full service by Toyota in February 2013 and another service in Pretoria in March 2013 (new prop shaft & wheel bearings)
  • History: Bought in South Africa in 2005 ; vehicle is used daily by me from home to office. Only used during December holidays to Namibia and Botswana. 95% travelled on tar road since 2005.
  • Extras: Engine conversion by CRD development with upgrade exhaust system. Full Dobinson suspension with TJM gold series shocks and new TJM steering damper. Stainless steel replacement bulbar with Warn winch X8000 and IPF spotlights.ARB air compressor buld in. Long range fuel tank (75lt +80lt). Off road canopy with rooftop tent( used 2x) and shower cubicle and all accessories for gas bottles and extras Jerry cans. Drawer system and fridge slide. Build in safe and new alarm system. Safari snorkel. Upgraded sound system and interior lights. Power inverter. Stainless steel bulbar /towbar/runingboards and bin liner. All tyres BF Goodrich (new Dec 12) with mags and 2 x spare wheels. Lots of extra spares for overland trip. Lots of extras on vehicle not mentioned(list to long).
  • Condition: This vehicle is in a 110% condition and very well maintained. This Land Cruiser is my pride and joy and was also used at outdoor shows as a display. It is fully kitted for any overland trip in Africa. Reason for selling ; brought a new Double cab Cruiser for my family.
  • Carnet de passage: Not needed for Southern Africa travel; vehicle South Africa registered.
  • Licence:All valid ownership documents ; licence and clearances.

Attachments

• Toyota Cruiser (1).JPG
    Toyota Cruiser (1).JPG
    146.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Toyota Cruiser (2).jpg
    Toyota Cruiser (2).jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Toyota Cruiser (3).JPG
    Toyota Cruiser (3).JPG
    101 KB · Views: 18
  • Toyota Cruiser (4).JPG
    Toyota Cruiser (4).JPG
    133.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Toyota Cruiser (5).JPG
    Toyota Cruiser (5).JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Toyota Cruiser (6).JPG
    Toyota Cruiser (6).JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 19
Nice looking truck, if only it was a HDJ79.......

Thanks Charlie unfortuantly I have to sell it ; purchased a new double cab Cruiser ;busy fitting all the new extras on it.

Looks smart. :clap:

Good luck with the sale. :icon-biggrin:

Can we see some pics of the new one please? :pray:

Really want a new duel cab 70. :drool:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back