Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

2016 LC 200 - which are your favorite colors (for exterior and interior)?

Thiru

Country Flag
united_states
Hello all,

I am in the market shopping around for a 2016 LC 200. I would like your help to decide between a white and black exterior for the vehicle.

What is your favorite pick between white and black for the exterior?
And what will be your favorite pick for the leather interior (between black and 'terra' brown)?

I thank you in advance for your time and reply.

Best
Thiru

It's all personal but while I like light colours they do get dirtier easier when you have kids :(
In fact, with my kids I think the old Toyota way of vinyl option is a good idea

Black exterior shows dirt more than white IMO.

Black can look dirty straight after you wash it, especially in a dry & dusty environment.

Black arrrrr ......looks great for the first hour or so then it's all downhill from there. Light colours forsure easier to look at and live with. Depends on the country your in.

9D183057-61DE-408F-AA82-B26168AD3A75-266-000001592D0ECDFD_tmp.jpg

Thanks for all the feedback - I was more leaning towards white as well and your suggestions made my choice finalized. :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks for all the feedback - I was more leaning towards white as well and your suggestions made my choice finalized. :)

Obviously personal choice but I think white looks a wedding car, black is hard to maintain. I've gone for burgundy which matches my Shogun, green looks the mutts too!

Update: Despite my liking for the 'white' (or any light colored) exterior, I ended up getting the 'black' exterior - because the price differences between the white and the black one was 4 grand! This is my first LC 200 (2016 model year) and I absolutely love it.

Update: Despite my liking for the 'white' (or any light colored) exterior, I ended up getting the 'black' exterior - because the price differences between the white and the black one was 4 grand! This is my first LC 200 (2016 model year) and I absolutely love it.

Welcome to land cruisers.

edit: ofcourse, without a picture - it didnt happen.

Back