2019 Calendar - who wants one?

How Many Calendars do you want

Votes: 23 76.7%

Votes: 6 20.0%

Votes: 1 3.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thank you to all of the entrants. We can only use 13 pictures so we can't all get in, but we've been doing this for about 5 years now and we do try to rotate the winners but in truth, a good shot is a good shot.

What were some of the main reasons that some were not selected?
Focus. Pictures have to be in focus.
Composition. Cars that look like they're stuck in traffic or just going to Tesco aren't attractive
Scale. Well there's a car there I am sure, but I need a magnifier to see what it is. The car's the star folks
People. Some nice shots but then there's some grinning fool standing there with a mug of tea. No people.
Rule of 2/3. Wider shots are good, but it needs to look like the car is about to drive across, not be leaving already
Clean and tidy. Rubbish dumps, tents, skips, Astra vans in the background. Nope. Not for a calendar.

There's already some great travel been announced by you guys for 2019. Take some pictures. Send them in next year. When we were in Russia this year we actually stopped on occasions and said "There's a calendar shot, right there" so go out with that in mind rather than just flick through your phone to find something that might be ok.

So well done again to the winners. Let's see some more great shots this year and let's represent the range better. There are more than just 80's out there. Let's have a 150 or 200 in there!

some grinning fool standing there with a mug of tea.
Close enough
20180704_130102.jpg

Mine arrived today, a great selection of photos, so many thanks to all that participated, mainly Cris P and Chris J.

Well done to both :clap::clap::clap: :thumbup:

Back