Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

2019 VDJ76 without DPF from factory

Khalidshaa9

Country Flag
oman
Hello to you all,

Am a proud new owner of a 2019 VDJ76, i am from the middle east (Oman) and the 1VD-FTV engine is not popular here at all, only used by few petroleum companies therefore all info regarding the vehicle i obtain them australian forums and YouTube's vidoes.

The reason i am writing this post is enquire on whether my vehicle is equipped with a DPF or not, from reading online in foreign websites (australian, south african and European) all say that post 2016 models are equipped with a DPF but fortunately when i took a look under my car i didnt find any filter that fits the description, probably because the middle east emission standards does not mandate factories to equip the dpf.

In link below attached a few pictures and a vidoe if possible of the 2019 VDJ for the experts to give their insights, from my limited knowledge all i see is the resonator, followed by the catalytic converter and finally the muffler.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlNdMWu2bvRkhSODWB_G3JEDGYYu

If its true, and my exhaust is identical to the pre-DPF models, can i fit a turbo back exhaust for 2016 and below? This is the main reason i need your help, because i will be buying the exhaust system from australia and all the 2019 are DPF models.

Appreciate your inputs on whether i have a DPF or not?

Can i install pre 2016 exhaust system starting from the dump pipe?

Last edited:
Back