Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

255 85 r16 on a lifted Colorado???

That's a super looking truck you have there Roy - love the White body combined with the Black wheels and dark tints. :icon-cool:

Do you have a rear spoiler or shade fitted? Would like a closer look of that if you have any pics? Thanks.

Last edited:
That's a super looking truck you have there Roy - love the White body combined with the Black wheels and dark tints. :icon-cool:

Agree, I like that a lot. Might get mine resprayed white when I get it done.

It's a spoiler I fitted chadr, got it in the spoiler centre! It's solid and just a nice compact size!

Very good looking Prado Roy.

Here is mine with 255/85R16 Cooper Discoverer ST:

90 Kitio (Medium).jpg

Cheers

Should you want any spare ST's for that, I have 3 almost brand new ones sitting here. However, looking at the picture background and the round headlights it doesn't look like you are in the UK. It helps if you put your location in the side bar.

It does look good on those. Very good.

Chris

Should you want any spare ST's for that, I have 3 almost brand new ones sitting here. However, looking at the picture background and the round headlights it doesn't look like you are in the UK. It helps if you put your location in the side bar.

It does look good on those. Very good.

Chris

Hello Chris!!

Oh I would love to have one of that for spare but I'm far away je je!!

I buy the round headlights from Japan because I always liked and give a more aggressive look.

Cheers

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back