Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

255/85r16 Toyo Open country fit?

Matt Vee

I was wondering does anyone know if these fit with no lift/factory suspension without going wild with the grinder?

It's been done, so they should but the problem we've found over the years is that no two Collies geometry are the same. One chap and I had basically sister trucks. His would take 255s and mine wouldn't. So the key really is where abouts your cam adjusters are set on your vehicle. And of course the wear in the bits and bobs. There's another thread running on this at the same time of course

Wheel offset can make all the difference IFS likes a large negative .

It's been done, so they should but the problem we've found over the years is that no two Collies geometry are the same. One chap and I had basically sister trucks. His would take 255s and mine wouldn't. So the key really is where abouts your cam adjusters are set on your vehicle. And of course the wear in the bits and bobs. There's another thread running on this at the same time of course

Yeah I got a bit early morning head and realised after I posted I could have just chucked this in my other thread.

Seems that size Toyo comes in at 33.5" which is not promising for your wants .

I would say not, I run that size on a Troop Carrier and it needs a lift

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back