Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

270 awning

Jacob100

Supporter
Any awnings kicking around? Must have sidewalls included or readily available.

Not a 270 Jacob but I do have a 2000x2500 with awning room should that tickle your fancy. Superb damn thing. Just like everything I've ever bloomin' well bought!

Laugh at your neighbours as they spit out the midgies whilst trying to eat their tea. Pop camp beds in or an air bed and you can sleep in it. But llke I said, not a 270 degree thing. It's all about options though. Can't make it 270 degrees but I could make it £270 quid, awning and room together.

Screenshot 2022-04-17 at 17.38.50.jpgScreenshot 2022-04-17 at 17.36.01.jpg

Cheers Chris. Definitely a contender. Snapped a couple of poles the other night so looking for something to go on before Trevor's pub while I mend or sell the old one. Options, options.

As you say. Would sort you out and then you could flip it. Not a tear, rip, sticky zip or anything. Needs airing but aside from that it's ready to go. Deploys very very quickly. It has internal big zipper door to access the vehicle.

But of course. Just let's not clog his wanted thread with too much other stuff. I can bring to the weekend meet if that was the case btw.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I have travelled with someone who had one of these. The horizontal poles make it very stable and when pegged down, I would say very much like the much much more expensive AluCab one.

But and it's a huge but for me, there are a lot of things to carry along. The poles, the sides, the carpet/ground sheet. So if you don't mind that, I would say it's a real option.

The horizontal poles are interesting. Got one on order now so hopefully in place for the weekend.

Back