Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

2nd Brecon Beacons Truck meet July 2022

Olazz

Country Flag
zimbabwe
All,

As a repeat of last year we've got a gathering of trucks booked for a weekends camping in Brecon Beacons 22, 23, 24 July 2022.

£8 per night and the site is next to a river Usk with pebble beach etc.

Happy to open the invitation to any LC owners who'd like to come along for the weekend. It's all about camping/Fire/ Beers/Braai etc, so doesn't really matter what you're driving, as we're all like-minded souls.

Please let me know if you'd like to join us, it would be great to have you there too.

Will be a Pig roast on the Saturday night... ( there will be an extra cost for this )

Go on over to:: https://overlandingtrucks.com/forum...ucks-uk-meet-near-brecon-wales-july-2022.973/

Please add your name to the RSVP at overloading trucks not on this thread!

Last edited:
1. Andy and Maria.
2. David

1. Andy and Maria.
2. David
3. NIck

1. Andy and Maria.
2. David
3. NIck
4. Bodie

Listed myself as a goer! as this looks great and I've never done the Beacons. But this may change, as still waiting to hear the Latitude Festival lineup!!
So...... a bit of Jam, the Who, Madness, Billy Joel!!! then I think I'll probably have to do Henham Park!

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
We may have a family thing going on at the time. But let's see.

I have signed up and the sunday is lexi's birthday. She said we can go camping aslong as she can have marshmallows on the fire. Any other people with kids going?

Too early to say for sure but likely to go come along with a 6-year-old in tow.

Steve and Esme if dogs are allowed not sure if Patrick Patrick will be available

This site is good with kids so I ll come with my 7 yr old but too early for me to plan. end of May I will be able to decide if any space left.

Is this site compatible for a wobble box. Is it wild camping or are there any facilities on site. Cheers Gav.

There is porcelain for us normal folk
20210911_105832.jpg
20210911_094213.jpg
20210912_085211.jpg

Love to come with the new truck if it is here and registered by then… (It should be!)

Plenty of space suitable for caravans Gav. There is these things called hills in the area mind

Last edited:
Andy and Maria.
2. David
3. NIck
4. Bodie
5. TonyToyota

I think that I may well drop in for this one, had a great time round the riverside fire last time.

1. Andy and Maria.
2. David
3. NIck
4. Bodie
5. TonyToyota
6. Beijing Ballie

1. Andy and Maria.
2. David
3. NIck
4. Bodie
5. TonyToyota
6. Beijing Ballie
7. Steve

Do we have a what three words or postcode?

Back