Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

2nd Brecon Beacons Truck meet July 2022

I found it in the dark the last time, granted I had torches flashing at me when I arrived as I was t sure what field it was

We are up for this as well, I've filled in the forum application.

Iam signed up on the forum and keen for this. Will see how things are after my holiday in Ireland.

Is it just me, or is registering for the forum unusually obtuse - Ive registered, clicked on the visit forum link in the email, the forum homepage tells me Im waiting approval and need to click on the link to receive an email.............

You will get approved in a few days at least i was. If you don't shout and can ping lazz

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Have added Myself and Alf to this one on the other site, see you all there1, cheers Jon

Think we are added too. We're definitely coming. Just not sure if the registration worked over on the other site. Looking forward to this, especially the pig roast.

think the piggy ran away...

Update:

This weekend is still very much on, however just today the organiser of the Pig Roast, called to say that unfortunately they cannot now do the Pig Roast for Saturday evening. Lots of excuses of costs/staff/covid and logistics. They have refunded my deposit in full.

I will try to reorganise something, but from past experience, it may be too close to the date to find anyone else.

Still this won't detract from a good weekend camping on the river edge.

Will revert as soon as I can.

Unfortunately, four days with the truck at the Latitude Festival has won by a short head....... so sadly won't make the Beacons.

1. Andy and Maria.
2. David
3. NIck
4. TonyToyota
5. Beijing Ballie
6. Steve
7. Gav

Last edited:
Well today DVLA sent back my vehicle registration application telling me as I’d sent an export certificate the car is second hand and I can’t register it as a new vehicle… which is what it is! So there is no way I’ll have a registered vehicle in time now.

Well have ordered up six cottage loafs of bakers best bread to have a share round if anyone else drops out then I'm sending you the bill for the freeing up of the stomach juice and a genuine leather strop to chew on whilst I'm otherwise engaged so be warned

Anyone got a postcode for the site please. Cant get on the overland truck page. Cheers.

Just looked at the first meet up postings for the postcode and the place is called Aberbran Fawr Campsite as the place over the river has a similar name

Looks like we will be along. :dance:

1. Andy and Maria.
2. David
3. NIck
4. TonyToyota
5. Beijing Ballie
6. Steve
7. Gav
8. Rich and Lynn in the sprinter

Back