Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

2nd Brecon Beacons Truck meet July 2022

Was looking forwards to getting a early start got woke up by Lucy no two dog nice nuzzle opened me eyes the she hit me with one of her front clubs which then come into heavy contact with me left eyeball and I did cuss so if its not eased up some will be leaving the house tomorrow hope there is some river left because I'm going to have a look for a sack and a big brick well that's how I feel now

Depending on the mood of my threenager hopefully to leave early tomorrow am to get there mid/late morning and stay Saturday night.

Leaving now. Expecting to reach there by 1PM

I am now going to Birmingham will drop Mrs and Kid there and come to Wales. If anyone needs anything feel free to call me. I dont have club on the phone so wont be able to check messages. 07577494094

Home with feet up for a while now. Good to see everyone again. Shame about the lack of overland trucks there and the damp finish this morning. Enjoyable weekend in all. Mel and kids had a lovely time. Was good to see a few youngsters there playing together. Also seems I've gained a babysitter for next time in Nick as he's now Harriet's new bestie. On to the next one.
IMG-20220724-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20220724-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20220724-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20220724-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20220724-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20220724-WA0010.jpg
IMG-20220724-WA0012.jpg
IMG-20220724-WA0011.jpg
IMG-20220724-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20220724-WA0005.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Oh, not many trucks? I know a few guys have builds underway, but I thought at least 5/6 were hoping to attend...?

Steak looks good. Nice to see people riding mountain bikes round Brecon without tell-tale fat bottom brackets.

Pics never tell it like it is but seems a little disjointed , like everyone left a space for somebody that never turned up , i guess everyone needs a hedge late at night after a few beers :lol:

Can't believe you cut up my chop to make a curry , it was looking the perfect snack before dinner .

That's two seperate dinners Shayne! You'd have loved the curry, or at least I'd have loved watching you take a bite :)
Yes, not many lorries this year

Only on a steak, not used it for anthing else in years..bacon fat always lubed up the sarnie enough

Proper bikes there Nick, Marin and Speciaized..... no rubbish!

Those pictures of me dogs canine beauty pageant thanks for taking the trouble to post Raj would not believe there's two years between them thanks Raj

Back