Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

30 Grand + and its yours.

5k miles a year on average and a nice thumping V8, nice one if you've got some spare cash to launder... :lol:

Yes, very nice but a bit over priced for a pickup. If it had the 5 door body :thumbup:
Surely they’re not OEM mirrors? Would look way better with some 80/100 style mirrors.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Are Anglia Vehicles still importing "new" 70-series? I got some prices off them a couple of years back for pick ups, troopies and 5 doors... think they were around £35k brand new (in LHD admittedly).

Admittedly I’m not that clued up on importing vehicles but if they can import new LHD 79’s, why can’t new RHD versions, from say SA or AUS be imported also?

Admittedly I’m not that clued up on importing vehicles but if they can import new LHD 79’s, why can’t new RHD versions, from say SA or AUS be imported also?

Don't need full SVA (including emissions) for LHD or more than 10 years old. That engine doesn't pass.

The red one is off the market. I was just looking at the pictures, Mrs C looked over my shoulder, says that's really nice, are you getting it? Which makes it even worse.

Are Anglia Vehicles still importing "new" 70-series? I got some prices off them a couple of years back for pick ups, troopies and 5 doors... think they were around £35k brand new (in LHD admittedly).
They would be with the n/a 4.2, not the v8

Not sure what I’m doing wrong as I looked for that red pick up on eBay the other day and couldn’t find and neither can I see the silver one?!?! Or the 100 series...

Not sure what I’m doing wrong as I looked for that red pick up on eBay the other day and couldn’t find and neither can I see the silver one?!?! Or the 100 series...

The red one expired but I’m sure it’ll be relisted soon. It’s been on there for as long as I can remember. The silver 79 is item #142953934552 and the 100 is #123365268135.

The red one expired but I’m sure it’ll be relisted soon. It’s been on there for as long as I can remember. The silver 79 is item #142953934552 and the 100 is #123365268135.

Funny thing is I can see them when I click on the links on this thread but I can’t find them from searching for land cruiser, maybe as commercial haven’t been coming up under cars.

Silver looks good value at 20 compared to the red.

Back