Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

3rd Row Headrests

sae70

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
uk
Trying to get swampy back on the road to take the family to visit my father in Cornwall, but need a pair of 3rd Row seat headrests as photo. I’ll pay £100 Posted to Witham Essex.

A6455FFD-E810-4B8C-8DB6-07F4A26F32A5.jpeg

Anyone with a set?

I've been offered a cream set by a breakers on eBay, not ideal, but will do the job if no one has a set of the blue/grey ones available....

Someone round the corner from me I think has a pair, was tied up with work tonight but will get on with it.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
If we are talking about the same one, Yes!
Just been had over recently by someone who has used up to 6 different user names, changing slightly when feedback starts hitting, so they can start afresh with 100% or close to. They send you some junk, a useless (odd) replacement, then tell you none left. Tell you to return for partial refund, which doesnt equate with the rest of goods received, tells you to return everything for total refund, - no returns label.
Good to talk to initially, then their interest wanes with slow, awkward responses, IMHO not trustworthy.
PM me if you want to confirm details. John.

This is the chap:

qualitycparts

First name:damian

Last name:okane

Address:129 Craigmore Road
BT51 4HS
Coleraine, Ringsend
Londonderry
UK

Phone:07732891549

Email:[email protected]

What I found Steve, the guys name is Daniel, no number or contact, but all ads using same format and coming from Coleraine, coleraineparts1, 2, and 3 is my dealings, also in own name on gumtreegum tree, but found others qualitycparts1, 2 and 3, using same format and what looked like same vehicles in scrap yard.
I tried to do a check on dismantlers in Coleraine, and the only one that came up was Higgins car dismantlers, had a massive fire not too long ago 156 vehicles.
They may all be totally separate or all one and the same, the fact there was so much stuff supposedly in one area from all those 'different' people, further fuelled my suspicions about the whole lot.
As you have full name address and contact number of the guy, sounds believeable, but anyone having different user names and from that area and does not appear in the name registered in that town, gets a miss from me now.
I was looking for 120 lc3 parts at the time I came across loads of the ads and there are still some running except the ones with shit feedback, including mine.
As It happens I can turn the situation around with what I have, so am not totally out of pocket, but had I sent stuff back at my cost, I doubt if I would have seen goods or refund.
Good luck mate, sorry I couldn't be more definate

Back