Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

40 series with light damage, looks cheap

IMO it's not that cheap as the steering has taken a beating as well but wings are available and the lead edge of the bulkhead should pull out. I think there could be considerably more damage underneath but it does look like the rest is very nice. Dear when compared with Tony's on here a while back at £8k, but doable as long as the chassis is undamaged. It definitely hit something that was very solid.

Regards,

Rodger

IMO it's not that cheap as the steering has taken a beating as well but wings are available and the lead edge of the bulkhead should pull out. I think there could be considerably more damage underneath but it does look like the rest is very nice. Dear when compared with Tony's on here a while back at £8k, but doable as long as the chassis is undamaged. It definitely hit something that was very solid.

Regards,

Rodger
It would certainly need a close look, but if it is just limited to damage above the chassis, given what one that good could go for, I think someone could do well from it if they can do the work themselves. I've seen much worse ones go for that and more.

True, but the chassis rail hump at the front is the weakest point so t would need a proper dose of looking at.
The resto does look reasonable so maybe it is a fair price.

Regards,

Rodger

True, but the chassis rail hump at the front is the weakest point so t would need a proper dose of looking at.
The resto does look reasonable so maybe it is a fair price.

Regards,

Rodger
yeh, if the chassis is bent, then your into trouble. I can't work out if the bumper end is damaged from the pic

It looked to e that it was bent back at around 90 degrees - very near the rail.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back