Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

40th Anniversary Land Cruiser

MichiganGirl

Country Flag
united_states
Hey! I have a 40th Anniversary Land Cruiser that I need to sell. I just don't have the time or money to give her the love she needs. If anyone is interested please let me know as I want to make sure that someone that will appreciate this vehicle gets her.

Hi MG

Welcome aboard though by the looks of it you don't plan on staying too long. Not sure if the classified section is open to new members but it might be worth starting a thread on there.

You will need to say where you are located and do a detailed description of your cruiser. I mean everything you know, have done been the lot. The more detail the better and the more likely you will get a good home. Without it or with a poor description, folks may be inclined to think it's not genuine and walk away.

Good luck with the sale, they are awesome trucks.

Last edited:
Hi MG

Welcome aboard though by the looks of it you don't plan on staying too long. Not sure if the classified section is open to new members but it might be worth starting a thread on there.

You will need to say where you are located and do a detailed description of your cruiser. I mean everything you know, have done been the lot. The more detail the better and the more likely you will get a good home. Without it or with a poor description, folks may be inclined to think it's not genuine and walk away.

Good luck with the sale, they are awarsome trucks.

Well I bought it 2 years ago off the original owner in Traverse City, Michigan with 150,000 miles on it and a brand new set of tires. Since then I have kept up on the oil changes and such. I will post a full list of what all I have had done on Monday after confirming with my mechanics and body shop. The newest issue is the gear box that needs replacing and the lines that lead up to it. It currently has 177,683 miles on it. Yes there are some rust issues as it's a Michigan car but mostly they are hidden on the underbody. Since this is the Anniversary Edition it does have leather seats, a sun roof and a slew of special parts (taupe washers instead of the standard black) which can make it a bit tricky to find replacement parts as most everything is special order. I will follow up with more details after I speak with my mechanics but would appreciate any questions that anyone may have as well.

Back