Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

42" LED Light bar for sale

what price are you looking for pm if you want
stu

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ryan ... out of curiosity why are you selling it? Too bright?

Hey Grant,

I imported a couple of them a while back with a view of possibly selling them but I don't think there is enough money in it to be worth the hassle tbh. One is on my cruiser and this one is gathering dust in my shed. I was gong to keep it for when I get a roof rack and put in on the back as an auxiliary reverse light. But I think its too much for that.

They are very bright, too bright? No I don't think so. I was in the Scottish Highlands last Christmas and it gets proper dark up there. The light bar was awesome for those roads, especially because it throws out a lot of light over a very wide area so it was easy to see how the road was winding ahead of you.

The only time I did find them a hindrance was when it was raining. You start to feel like your in start trek and are about to go warp speed the way it lights up the rain and creates a streak effect ahead of you.

Cheers
Ryan

I love mine, best thing I have bought for Elsey so far! Yes its bright, but too bright? nah, not unless you are the guy driving in the opposite direction who cant be ar sed to dip his lights........... BLAM>>>>>>> instant dips>>>>>>>>>
Steve

Back