Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

60 series parts car

Hemi

Country Flag
great_britain
Hi
I’m looking for a 60 series to be used as a parts car ,not interested in the state of the body as I need engine ,manual gear box and transfer case plus some other bits of trim also not worried about chassis, please excuse my lack of knowledge but I don’t think I can use a 62 as the transfer case is a different size but I if there’s a way around it I’ll use a 62 .
Regards
John

Are you going to fix up that rolling shell you bought John? There are a lot of major differences between the one you bought with no engine and box and the later square headlight model. Most of my stuff is all for the later ones but I may have a gearbox and early transfer box. Do you have the gearbox cross member?

Hi Andy
No I don’t have a cross member and only a rear drive shaft but I think gran will have a front shaft ,I should just store it but I won’t lol

Yes would be useful, how much would it ?
Cheers for that

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yes would be useful, how much would it ?
Cheers for that
No idea on cost: negotiable possibly. No idea if it’s still available, but I’ve left a message on the owners voicemail to see if he still has it. He’d be pretty pleased if it did go to help another 60 live on. I’ll let you know if I hear anything though I’m told he’s preoccupied with his daughter’s wedding at the moment.

Many thanks star cruiser ,I’m in no rush as this in theory is a parts ar for a parts car I bought for my project but I was too good to break

Back